Since i’ve had some time spare these last couple of months it’s been a great opportunity to try some new and old products. I haven’t been to good with the whole monthly favourites thing, so I have decided that I’d show you a few products and items which I’m loving at the moment.
1) I love experimenting with eye products, recently I have re-found my obsession with cream eye shadows. Don’t get me wrong, I still love pressed shadows but the last couple of weeks I have applied these Benefit eye cream over the lid to give it a slight shimmer with a dark brown shade into the crease to give it some depth.
2) Another makeup item, and I am loving the Ted Baker highlighter which does a two in one job of blush and highlighter which is great for those five minute makeup mornings. It’s slightly shimmery giving a pinking, cream shade.
3) when I was at Sidmouth Folk Week the other day I saw that everyone had flower crowns, I love that they finish off an outfit on a summers day. Due to my flower crown falling apart I decided to treat myself to a new one which is so cute because of the leaves which come down.
4) In the past, rings hasn’t really been a thing I bother with but recently I have been obsessed with them. Having quite short, stumpy hands, I find that rings make my fingers look a little thinner which is always a bonus! My favourites have been the ones from River Island and Primark.
5) When I’m in Boots I love to go to the Soap and Glory section which I have loved since my early teens, but ever since the Sugar Crush body scrub came out I have been admiring the citrus, lime scent. Since using I have found that my skin has been so smooth, and healthier looking, along with helping with exfoliating my skin to get a summer tan which by the way isn’t going too well!
What do you think? Are you going to be trying out or do you love any of these?