I was nominated by the lovely Amy for The Versatile Blogger Award, so thank you Amy!
The rules of this award:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 15 Blogges that you have recently discovered or follow regularly for the award.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Things about me, myself and I:
- I am secretly in love with Pinterest, I have so many boards on there, some of them being ‘normal’ things like interiors then some ‘random’ boards like mugs/ cups!
- I’m learning to drive, and I have passed my theory test.
- I’ve just ordered some Boxing straps so I can take up boxercise and shadow boxing to keep fit.
- I love a good old chocolate cake
- I would like to own my own interior design business.
- I love to go on adventures, and enjoy the fresh air, I tend to go on walks (solo or with a friend) a lot when i have some free time, there is so much in the world but i’d like to find those tiny interesting places where no one really knows about!
- I’m known for being a overly clean person (I like to keep hand gel, wet wipes and all things clean in my bag at all times!) and an organised person, so much in fact that I have lists and To-Do lists everywhere and I am getting a diary for busy mums, although I’m not a mum!
If anyone else would like to do this then feel free too!
I hope you have enjoyed getting to know me a little better!